The fifth installment of our API Builder Tutorial series takes a deep dive on what is a Flow, Flownode, and how they interact with the Context.
Here are some timestamps, if you want to jump around or come back to some parts:
- 26 seconds: Create and start the project
- 56 seconds: What is a flow?
- 1 min 19 seconds: What is a flownode?
- 2 min 27 seconds: Flownode execution
- 2 min 44 seconds: How are flows created?
- 3 min 4 seconds: What flownodes are built in?
Find other chapters of the tutorial series below: