We’re pleased to announce the general availability release of 3.2.1, a minor update to our 3.2.0 version of the Titanium SDK and Titanium Studio. Version 3.2.1 addresses some issues found in 3.2.0 as well as a number of other high-priority fixes.
Highlighted below are some of the most important changes:
- Resolution of build “Failed to Encrypt” source issues
- Module permissions now correctly added to manifest files
- Plugins will no longer continue to keep playing after web view close
- Multi-line TextArea behavior has been reverted to SDK3.1.3 functionality
- Reminder: Android now builds with the latest Android API unless you have specified otherwise in your tiapp.xml
- Alloy 1.3.1 is now backwards compatible with SDK 3.1.3
- Issues where an incorrect appicon was showing have been addressed
- Addressed performance issues around page load times
- Keyboard fixes
- Updates to ListView, specifically around child templates and clearing content
- Addressed issues for users behind corporate proxies
- Content assist fixes for Titanium API
- Windows: Resolved issues with orphaned node processes
Please read our release notes for a full list of fixes and improvements.
Downloading Titanium 3.2.1
For new users, download Titanium 3.2.1 by clicking here.
For existing Titanium & Appcelerator Studio users, you will be prompted to update automatically on the next restart. You can also manually check for updates by selecting the “Check for Titanium SDK Updates” or “Check for Appcelerator Updates” from the “Help” menu within Studio.
We are committed to providing high quality products to allow you to efficiently develop cross-platform mobile apps. As always, your feedback on these releases is much appreciated.