Aptana Studio 3.0, the newest release of the industry’s leading web application IDE, is now available for download! Two years in the making, and rebuilt from the ground up for the latest web standards and practices, Aptana Studio 3.0 is faster, more easily customizable, and ready to help you build modern web applications quickly and easily.
- Deployment Wizard – Support for one-shot as well as keep-synchronized setups. Multiple protocols including FTP, SFTP, FTPS and Capistrano. Ability to automatically publish your Ruby on Rails applications to hosting services such as Heroku and Engine Yard.
- Git Integration – Easily put your projects under git source code control. Collaborate with team members thru merge, pull and push actions to remote repositories such those hosted on Github. Facilitates git-based deployments. Optional plugins for SVN, CVS, Mercurial, Perforce and others.
- Built-in Terminal – Quickly access a command line terminal for execution of operating system commands and language utilities such as gem, rake, etc.
- IDE Customization – Setup your development environment exactly the way you want it by extending the core capabilities through scripting of custom commands. Studio ships with hundreds of commands. Convert existing TextMate bundles to use inside Aptana Studio.
- TextMate Themes – Make your editor look the way you want it to. Studio can import and use pre-existing TextMate themes.
- Code Validation – Run JSLint, HTML Tidy and W3C validators against your code to easily spot errors.
We encourage all users of Aptana Studio 3.0 Preview releases and Aptana Studio 2.0 to upgrade to Aptana Studio 3.0 now. Migrating projects to Aptana Studio 3.0 is fully documented and simple. Aptana Studio 3.0 is available for Mac OS X, Linux and Windows and is is licensed under the terms of the GNU Public License (GPL) v3.