Editor’s note: This blog post is a basic tutorial, a more update version of this tutorial is always available on the wiki.
Titanium Studio is a very powerful tool for development, and like many other applications that provide such a robust set of capabilities, one of the most important parts of being a proficient developer is knowing where to access the features you need.
Seeing the log output from your project is vital to debugging your application. In Titanium Studio, there are currently 5 Log Level options: Trace, Debug, Info, Warn, Error. Trace being the most detailed and Error only showing error messages.
Each application can have its own log level setting by following these simple instructions:
- In the top menu bar, click ‘Run’, then click on ‘Run Configurations…’.
- Click on your project in the list of iOS and Android Projects
- Select your desired log level in the Log Level drop down
- Click on ‘Apply’ at the bottom of the window
- From here you can run your project by clicking on ‘Run’ or close the ‘Run Configurations’ by clicking on ‘Close’.