Today, we published the General Availability release of the AMPLIFY™ Titanium SDK.
This is a minor release and includes 11 improvements, 11 bug fixes and seven new features. For a more detailed overview, known issues and closed tickets, see the release notes:
- iOS 13 key features implemented in the SDK core
- Xcode 11 is fully supported
Update Titanium SDK
Studio users will be prompted to update the SDK.
To update the Titanium SDK from the command line:
[appc] ti sdk install latest
Thank You Community!
We’d like to thank the following community members who contributed to these releases as well as those who have tested RC versions.
- Christy Thomas – TIMOB-24171
- Fabian Martinez – TIMOB-27205
- Sergey Volkov – TIMOB-27234
- Hans Knöchel – TIMOB-27263, TIMOB-27367, TIMOB-27169, TIMOB-27171, TIMOB-27209
If you run into any issues that seem related to the updates, please report them on JIRA.
First, check if it’s a known issue you can watch. If you can’t find an existing ticket, then create one in the
Appcelerator Community (AC) project and add as much relevant information as you can, including the release version you are using.
You can leave general comments as a reply to this blog post or reach out via TiSlack.