Today, we published the General Availability release of the AMPLIFY™ Titanium SDK.
This is a patch release and includes one improvement, and six bug fixes. For a more detailed overview, known issues and closed tickets, see the release notes:
Thank You Community!
We’d like to thank the following community members who contributed to this release as well as those who have tested the RC version.
- Carlos Henrique Zinato – TIMOB-26391
- Joe Falcone – TIMOB-26404
- Tom Giessel – TIMOB-26413
- Greg Balmer – TIMOB-26399
- Richard Lustemberg – TIMOB-26444
- Alejandro Capel – TIMOB-26433
- Christy Thomas – TIMOB-26425
- This release addresses compatibility issues with iOS 12 that could lead to an app crash or freeze under heavy load.
Update Titanium SDK
To update the Titanium SDK from the command line:
[appc] ti sdk install latest
If you run into any issues that seem related to the updates, please report them on JIRA.
First, check if it’s a known issue you can watch. If you can’t find an existing ticket, then create one in the
Appcelerator Community (AC) project and add as much relevant information as you can, including the release version you are using.
You can leave general comments as a reply to this blog post or reach out via TiSlack.