From three new iPhones to a bevy of new tools for building artificial intelligence and augmented reality experiences, it’s truly been an innovative year for developers. As 2017 draws to a close, it’s time for some well-deserved rest — and reflection, too. Kickstart your inspiration for next year with our most popular content from the year now past.
- Appcelerator Indie Plans Are Now Free! And Wait, There’s More…
We love our developer community, and earlier this year we made that known by making all our Indie plans free (Hyperloop too)! Learn more.
- The Body Shop’s Fresh Take on Lasting Customer Relationships
The Body Shop and Smilia AG used Titanium to reimagine customer loyalty with an app that shares tailored promotions and unique product vouchers. Here’s how they did it.
- Host Your Alexa Skill Service on AMPLIFY using API Builder
Need to build a framework for creating Alexa skills that can be hosted on AMPLIFY? Read on to learn how you can use API Builder to make it happen. Part 1 & Part 2
- Titanium Basics: 11 Steps to a Maintainable App
Whether you’re just starting out or a Titanium pro, it’s good to review the basics. If you have any confusion on how to structure your app, start here.
- Introducing an All New Axway Marketplace
Axway Director of Product Portfolio Planning Laura Heritage describes how the new, improved Marketplace makes it easier for developers to find and share resources.
- Deciding if Microservices are Right for You
How do you decide if microservices are the right call for your organization? Start by asking yourself these three important questions.
- The iPhone Turns 10: Axway Surveys Consumers on Future of Smartphones
We conducted a consumer survey that examines the role smartphones play in our lives today and their role in the future. Check out the results.
- SalesCre8 Drives Car Appraisals Across National Borders
It isn’t easy to transform a tedious appraisal process into a simple digital solution without compromising quality. Learn how Salescre8 built a customizable app for user-driven car assessments.
- Common Support Questions for iOS & Android
Development issue halting progress on your app? Our support question series answers the most common developer conundrums for Android and iOS.
- 4 Easy to Overlook Reasons Your App was Rejected
App Store approval can be a finicky business. Check out these great tips from our developer community to help you avoid an unexpected rejection.
Onward to 2018!