The new KitchenSink app features examples of all common views and widgets, with many more examples like HTTP-requests, sockets, 3D-Touch, URL-schemes, Android intents and more to be added over the next few months.
- API Logging
- Controls (Switch, Slider, Tabbed Bar, Text Field, Alerts, Dialogs, …)
- Views (Scroll View, List View, Image View, Blur View, Web View, …)
- Platform API’s (HTTP-Requests, Contacts, Camera, Gallery, Geolocation, …)
- Services (Hyperloop, Unit-Testing, Facebook, Maps, OAuth, …)
- November 14, 2016: Initial Release (Basic support)
- December 1, 2016: Support for 3D-Touch API’s (Peek and Pop / Shortcut Items)
- January 1, 2017: Support for platform API examples
- Q1/2017: Support for the platform services examples
We are more than happy to include additional examples contributed by the community, so if you have a certain API that you want to share within the KitchenSink, let us know and submit a new pull request!
For more ideas and feedback, feel free to get in touch with us on TiSlack.
Code strong! ?