Hello Titanium Developers,
Today the Platform Engineering team is moving the tracking of our projects from Lighthouse to JIRA.
Impact to external developers
During our migration:
- Lighthouse (LH) projects (Ti Mobile, Ti Desktop) are Archived as you read this, in order to ensure a quality migration.
- We are planning to go-live with JIRA tomorrow, Friday morning 4/15/11 at or before 7am PDT.
During our transition period post-migration:
We are working through new workflows and processes in the following days and weeks.
How do I report Defects and Features?
- For Defect and Feature submissions on the Titanium Mobile and Titanium Desktop projects let’s follow the feedback process we have in place for Titanium Release Candidates and GA.
- Customers, please use HelpDesk as per normal workflow and our Customer Engineering group will report issues to JIRA.
- Community developers, please use Q&A forums to report issues Community staff will report Issues to JIRA
Can I access the new JIRA Projects?
Yes, as of tomorrow morning any developers can sign up and login at: https://jira.appcelerator.org/
- Click on Projects
- Choose Titanium Mobile or Titanium Desktop
- You can click on Issues on Left Hand side to browse various views
- You can click on the Issues tab and Choose Search For Issues.
Are there Restrictions?
- Currently all developers can login and view Issues on the Ti Mobile or Ti Desktop Projects.
- Also all developers can comment on Issues, we welcome your feedback.
- During this period of workflow, tools and process investigation, developers cannot create new issues in these projects however they can add Comments.
The JIRA tracking system will help us continue to achieve, measure and improve our progress toward predictable, time-based, quality releases.
We value your feedback and our goal is to delight our customers by solving issues that are pertinent to their issues and needs. We’ll working to find the best processes and tools to incorporate your issues, ideas, and code into this product which is evolving with your help.
The Appcelerator Team