Today, we published Release Candidate versions of the Axway Titanium SDK and the Axway Appcelerator CLI. The SDK and the CLI releases are both minor releases. For a more detailed overview, known issues and closed tickets, see the release notes:
- Introducing Webpack as an alternative build pipeline
- Significantly faster build times for both clean and incremental builds, especially for larger projects.
- Easily use your favorite modules from NPM. Just install them into the project root.
- Pre-configured for your Titanium project, no need to deal with Webpack configuration files to get up and running.
- See our Webpack guide here for more details:
- Webpack Guide
Update Titanium SDK to 9.1.0
[appc] ti sdk install --branch 9_1_X -d
To roll back:
[appc] ti sdk select latest
Update Axway Appcelerator CLI:
appc use 8.1.0-11
To roll the CLI node package and core back:
appc use latest
If you run into any issues that seem related to the updates, please report them on JIRA.
First, check if it’s a known issue you can watch. If you can’t find an existing ticket, then create one in the
Appcelerator Community (AC) project and add as much relevant information as you can, including the release version you are using.
You can leave general comments as a reply to this blog post.