In coordination with Apple’s release earlier this month, we released Titanium 5.5.0.GA with support for new features in iOS 10 and Xcode 8 including:
- Support new CoreSpotlight APIs
- Support RefreshControl in Ti.UI.ScrollView
- Expose new Ti.UI.Pasteboard APIs
- Support for new WatchConnectivity features
- Expose new visual effects on Ti.UI.iOS.BlurView
- Support for searching indexed searchable items using the CSSearchQuery API
- Support for Apple’s Xcode from a minimum of 7.3.x to the maximum version of 8.0.x
In the new Titanium 5.5.0 Sample App, we showcase how to incorporate and use these new capabilities. Details on where to find the code and run the app are included below.
Running the Sample
Via Appcelerator Studio:
- Import it via Dashboard if available.
- Or import it via File > Import… > Git > Git Repository as New Project with URI:
- Select a Simulator or Device to build to via Run > Run As.
- Clone the repository:
git clone https://github.com/appcelerator-developer-relations/appc-sample-ti550
- To run it with
appc runfirst import it to the platform:
appc new --import --no-services
- Build to Simulator or Device:
[appc run | ti build] -p ios [-T device]
– Code Strong ?