We’re excited to announce that Titanium Mobile SDK 1.8.1 and Titanium Studio 1.0.8 are now available. We released Titanium Mobile 1.8 in late December with many new features and enhancements including V8 runtime support for Android and the overall response has been very positive.
We’ve decided to release monthly service packs to address high priority issues so that our community has access to well tested releases instead of relying on CI builds. Titanium Mobile SDK 1.8.1 is our first service pack release; it builds on the strengths of Release 184.108.40.206, and addresses over 200 issues.
Enhancements in 1.8.1 include:
- iOS & Android – Added Blob support for Ti.Map.Annotation.image
- iOS – Support for repeating backgrounds on a view
- iOS – Support for getting current latitude and longitude delta from a MapView
- iOS – Ability to disable animation when setting the contentOffset on a ScrollView
- Documentation – Added a new Titanium Debugging and Profiling chapter to the guide
- Documentation – Improved API documentation with new code examples
Read the Release Notes for additional details on all improvements available in this release.
Download and Installation
For More Information
For more information, you may view the related API Documentation: Titanium Mobile SDK 1.8.1 API docs.