Today, we’re proud to announce that Titanium Studio 1.0.6 has been released! Titanium Studio 1.0.6 is compatible with Mac OS X Lion, along with previously supported releases of OS X, Linux (32 and 64 bit) and Windows. 1.0.6 includes several notable improvements to your Titanium development experience, including:
- Fixes with debugging to both improve reliability both during debugging, and when starting and terminating the debug process.
- Fixes for possible crashes when specifying proxy settings.
- Titanium Desktop support updates, including fixes to the import process.
- Improvements in startup time. Projects should only be cleaned on demand now, rather than on each startup.
- Projects should be more intelligent about when a rebuild is necessary.
- Snippets now only auto-insert if the full prefix is typed, and snippet content assist can be turned off entirely if desired.
- Editor improvements to fix intermittent behavior of copy & paste.
- Formatter improvements.
This release, which syncs the code bases of Titanium Studio and Aptana Studio, includes over 100 enhancements and bug fixes. For more information, you can review the the full Titanium Studio 1.0.6 release notes here.
Mark occurrences is off by default for now. You can set it back on by clicking the flashlight in the toolbar. We’ve also disabled “link with editor” by default in the outline, but that can easily be turned on again in the outline view.
The next version will bring a number of enhancements around the configuration process, particularly with the setup and maintenance of Android and iOS SDKs. We’re focused on making the experience of using Titanium and configuring its dependencies as smooth as possible.
Upgrade notices will appear when you log into Titanium Studio. Appcelerator recommends that everyone update to this latest release. Thanks, and let us know what you think!