Titanium Studio, version 2.1.2, is a small patch release with approximately 40 updates as we gear up for our next major version coming up soon.
Studio 2.1.2 highlights
- We now install Android SDK Tools 20.0.3 by default.
- OS X Mountain Lion (10.8) is officially supported.
- We addressed issues with users downloading Android SDKs on Linux.
- As well, we fixed some cases where the SDK preference was not persisted.
- Some users reported issues with editor space preferences not saving. This has been addressed.
- Two issues with Git history not showing and renaming projects tracked by Git have been fixed.
Read the Release Notes for additional details on all improvements available in this release.
Updating Titanium Studio
You should be automatically prompted to update your Titanium Studio software. If you do not see the prompt, you can select “Check for Updates” from the “Help” menu from within Titanium Studio.
Once you’ve updated Titanium Studio, you’ll then get an update for the Titanium Mobile SDK.