- Ces entreprises qui se transforment en écosystèmes grâce aux API (English translation provided)Les stratégies d’ouverture d’entreprise décryptées lors d’un dîner-débat par Dorian Marcellin – Alliancy – le 15 novembre 2019 Le 6 novembre 2019 s’est... Read more »
- Cetelem innovates with Axway AMPLIFY API ManagementCetelem, a consumer credit bank that belongs to the BNP Paribas group, has innovated its digital transformation strategy by using... Read more »
Articles on company updates, upcoming or past events, thought leadership on Hybrid Integration Platform and more.
- Why you should not DIY your own file exchange platformIt is something that I noticed in the last three years of my long life at Syncplicity: Customers want to... Read more »
- How Syncplicity saved my Halloween iMovie video projectThis weekend, I was preparing some digital decorations for Halloween. A projector and a monitor hidden behind a courtyard window... Read more »
- Using Syncplicity APIs–providing a number of REST APIs to extend the solutionSyncplicity customers have long used the Web UI, desktop application and mobile applications to work with their files and share... Read more »
For IT managers on Content Collaboration solutions.
- API as a Product, a strategy for successful consumption and avoiding catastropheFail, fast, forward. This is a mindset that everyone who is tackling a digital transformation or digital initiative is tasked... Read more »
- Demystifying APIs: How APIs Support the Digitalization of Bank Service ChannelsThe digital world carries within itself a range of acronyms that help in digitizing business. Among these are the Application... Read more »
A blog with articles for IT managers on API Creation, API Management, API Security and API Analytics.
- Move up to the highest MFT maturity level by enabling self-serviceMainstream adoption of Managed File Transfer (MFT) started years or even decades ago. Most of the companies are very mature... Read more »
Articles for Infrastructure managers on Managed File Transfer topics.