About one month ago we launched the Appcelerator Custom Cloud Service (Node.ACS) based on node.js to a small group of developers. Since then, we have received a lot of valuable feedback and incorporated it into our latest Node.ACS framework.
We are delighted to announce that the developer preview is now open to the public with many new features. Sign up for a free Appcelerator Developer account and you are ready to create and deploy a node.js-based custom Cloud Service in the Appcelerator Cloud in 5 minutes!
Check out the latest Node.ACS documents for more details.
Here are the new features available in the latest Node.ACS developer preview:
- App access Log
- Publish/Unpublish multiple app versions
- Custom CNAME
- Remove an app from the cloud
- Improved ACS integration
- Studio integration
Integration with Studio brings a number of useful features including:
- Easy setup of Node.ACS projects
- Import Node.ACS services into your Titanium Mobile projects
- Editing a Node.ACS project automatically updates all referencing client applications
- Simplified workflow for running local client-server projects
Refer to documents on Studio integration to download and get started with the latest version of studio with Node.ACS integration.
As always, we want to work closely with our developers to improve our services. So please send us your feedback and comments by posting your messages at Node.ACS google group.