Today, we published Release Candidate versions of Axway Titanium SDK, and Axway Appcelerator CLI. The Titanium SDK is a minor release and the CLI is a patch release with high priority bug fixes. For a more detailed overview, known issues and closed tickets, see the release notes:
- Android Features and Improvements
- Android Q targeting
- Significantly increased app cold-start performance via V8 snapshots.
- Deprecation notice for Node.js® 8.X support in SDK 9.0.0
- With the release of Titanium SDK 9.0.0, we will no longer support Node.js 8.X.
- Node 10.13.0 will be the new minimum supported version with SDK 9.0.0.
Please refer to the release note for more details.
Update Titanium SDK to 8.3.0
[appc] ti sdk install --branch 8_3_X -d
To roll back:
[appc] ti sdk select latest
Update Axway Appcelerator CLI:
To update the CLI core from the command line:
appc use 7.1.2-7
To roll the CLI core back:
appc use latest
- WatchOS simulators are not shown in Studio DAEMON-306
- Android: Debugger does not hit breakpoint for an Alloy app on a device from Studio TIMOB-27610
If you run into any issues that seem related to the updates, please report them on JIRA.
First, check if it’s a known issue you can watch. If you can’t find an existing ticket, then create one in the
Appcelerator Community (AC) project and add as much relevant information as you can, including the release version you are using.
You can leave general comments as a reply to this blog post.